Reverend Dr. Marian Tetor officiates traditional Christian-based wedding and re-marriage ceremonies. This includes inter-faith services of different denominations, inter-faith Judeo/Christian services and Catholic Rite services.
The church, where Reverend Tetor was ordained, is forgiving of those who have been divorced or unchurched; therefore, a church annulment or affiliation with a Christian church is not required for weddings, renewal of vow or baptism services.
Last minute or short notice weddings welcomed!
~*~*~*~*~Weddings & Events~*~*~*~*~
Areas Served: Pennsylvania Counties: Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Chester, Lancaster, Berks,
Northampton, Lehigh, Monroe, Adams, York
New Jersey Counties: Mercer, Burlington, Hunterdon, Camden
- Formal weddings held at your location - $280
- Formal weddings held at Old School Meetinghouse (click link below) - $220
- Renewal of Wedding Vows at your location - $250
- Renewal of Wedding Vows at Old School Meetinghouse (click link below) - $200
- All Wedding Rehearsals - $100
- Small weddings of couples only and/or just a few guests - $100 - ask for details
- Couples-only weddings held at Old School Meetinghouse - $200 (includes rental of facility & officiant services)
- Small weddings of up to 15 guests, which includes rental of Old School Meetinghouse - $400
- Baptisms are held within church facility. Rental of church facility will depend upon number of guests attending. Baptism includes sermon, candles, holy oils and holy water - ask for details
- Christian sermons - ask for details
Reverend Dr. Marian Tetor was ordained in 2006 through The Independent Old Catholic Church. In 2012, she was awarded the title, Doctor of Humane Letters by her bishops for ministerial accomplishments. She is a member of the Order of Centurions and The Association of the Most Holy Rosary. Reverend Dr. Tetor is a member of the Board of Directors of the Old School Meetinghouse of Southampton, Pennsylvania, and presides as Worship Leader over a Christian congregation.