Reverend Dr. Marian Tetor officiates traditional Christian-based wedding and re-marriage ceremonies. This includes inter-faith services of different denominations, inter-faith Judeo/Christian services and Catholic Rite services.
The Independent Old Catholic Church, where Reverend Tetor was ordained, is forgiving of those who have been divorced or unchurched, therefore, a church annulment or affiliation with a Christian church is not required for wedding services. Baptism into the Christian faith is available to everyone, regardless of age, previous faith or background.
Areas Served: Pennsylvania Counties: Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Chester, Lancaster, Berks,
Northampton, Lehigh, Monroe, Adams, York
New Jersey Counties: Mercer, Burlington, Hunterdon, Camden
- Weddings held at your location - $300
- Renewal of Wedding Vows at your location - $250
- All Wedding Rehearsals - $100
Services at The Old School Meetinghouse, Southampton, Pennsylvania:
Formal Weddings of over 15 guests - $200 (Rental of Meetinghouse is separate - $350)
Mini-Weddings at The Old School Meetinghouse:
- Couples Only (no wedding guests) - $200
- Mini-Weddings of up to 15 wedding guests - $400
For Mini-Weddings - Rental of facility, officiant services, unity candles, process of marriage license and bridal music on CD (if needed) are included. Mini-weddings are 45 minutes of time.
Renewal of Vows, Re-Marriages and Blessings of Marriages - For special anniversaries, getting back together or marriage blessings for couples who have been previously married outside The Church:
- Large family events of over 15 guests attending - $500
- Couples-only (no wedding guests) - $180
- Mini-Weddings of up to 15 guests attending - $350
Christian Baptisms - Held at The Old School Meetinghouse only:
- Under 15 guests attending - $225
- Over 15 guests attending - $275
For Christian Baptisms - Rental of facility, officiant services, candles and baptismal certificate are included
Click the words below the photo to visit site of The Old School Meetinghouse